View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #22
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
OK, then a small question (made out of curiosity): did you ever tried to comment that lipcH:set_int_property line, restart X server, then check if physical Home key is recognized as keyboard Home key in kindlet/booklet (through using of KeyListener and VK_HOME or something similar)?

(I didn't and my KT is a little bricked at the time)
Nope, not yet - as said, I wasn't aware about the possibility to directly use LIPC from the LUA script. I only knew that it has the command to start the home booklet hardcoded. I can't try it either atm, don't have the device around...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote