View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's certainly possible to do this, but I'm not sure its a good idea. Doing it would be making calibre insist that any element which is aligned center have no text indent. That is not always correct. text-indent applies to only the first line of an element. So someone could, for some reason want to affect the indentation of the first line in a centered block. I cant think of a reason why they would want to do this, but experience has taught me that someone, somewhere will

It should be relatively simple to create a plugin (or add an option to the modify epub plugin) to do this to an existing epub witha couple of clicks.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote