View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #12
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I really like the design - much more than the T1, which I've been tempted by often enough.

Although I'd still prefer side page turn buttons, and I was sort of hoping for the frontlighting - not a must have, but lately when I've been reading my Kindle outside in the evenings, I've found myself wishing for a bit more light after 9-9.30 in the evening when it's still warm but the sun is already low enough for the light to be less than comfortable. (I don't really like clip-on lights.)
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote