View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I do not think I have read his books, but someone else being better then me at something could not stop me from doing what I enjoy. I write because I love to tell stories. Some people like reading my stories (as determined by sales) but even if they did not, that would not change my love of telling the story. Many tell stories better then I do, but again that does not change my love for telling a story.

Besides, I bet if I looked that author up I would find some ppl that hate his work. Good, better, best in this world is all in the eyes of the reader. Some of your fans may even think you are better then him. Let him inspire you.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote