View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #45
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Yes that's the one I'm referring to. I'm a bit skeptical it will come out at the $250 price point but who knows.
I'm not even confident it's still on the table at all. I'm hopeful, but not confident. Rumors of cancellation aside, there's just been such a blackout of new information even while info for transformers and the memo 171 flow freely and regularly.

If it did come out priced higher, I'd be okay with that. I like tegra 3 more and more these days and pixel density is still something I care about. Add to that the possibility of it being a transformer mini, and it's alluring even at a higher price point.

But the existence of tabs like this one and the nexus cut off its legs -- forcing Asus to at least mull downgrade or cancellation, or possibly to upgrade it and forget budget conscious altogether, making it into an infinity mini.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote