View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #347
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex84395 View Post
I have the same Kindle, same problem, and have read the Readme, but was unable to come to any conclusion on what I did wrong. Is it just that this jailbreak does not work with the Kindle Touch SO, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
"It does NOT do anything useful or noticeable other than this. You must find and install modifications that extend the device (the jailbreak only allows that to be possible.)" <-- From the readme

What package are you trying to install? Because just running the jailbreak does not do anything noticeable.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote