View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriken View Post
I'm using Calibre for manage my books; but, I'd like share them with my friends using my Sinology NAS server.
Sorry if is a nonsense question.
Not a nonsense question. Here is a thread, [HOW TO] Install Calibre in Intel-Based NAS (and ARM-based NAS), that should help you get calibre news fetching and the content server running on an Intel based Synology DS411+II NAS or on a ARM based Synology DS211j NAS.

Good Luck.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-18-2011 at 07:05 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote