View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:46 AM   #14
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Thanks so much, vxf. I have taken the plunge now and bought an ipad2. I'm loving it and I'm absolutely loving iAnnotate. It's a wonderful application and exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. I couldn't find a Targent stylus in the shop so I bought a different one as a temporary solution and will look for a Targent online. I was hoping to just use it as a note pad (for handwriting) as well, but maybe that's pushing my luck, then, I'll have to test it out a bit and see.

I have one question: Have you found a simple way of synching a multi folder pdf library on your pc with your iPad? At the moment, I've been transferring pdfs via iTunes but it requires quite a bit of sorting once they're on the iPad. I downloaded Aji which supposedly is capable of importing a folder structure to iAnnotate, but for some reason my iPad isn't connecting up to it - I haven't figured out yet what I'm donig wrong there
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote