View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
That's good to know. Keep in mind that your account can get temporarily locked if you return too many books early too many times. I don't know how often this happens are what the exact numbers are but I'd heard that it could happen. I downloaded a few last week then decided to read something else and returned them so someone else could get them. I was given an error message that my account was temporarily locked for returning books early too many times and to wait a few days. I tried again three days later and all went well and I can check books out again.

It doesn't seem to be a big deal but it's something to keep in mind.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote