View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles_cinci View Post
Plus I figured using the SD method was safer and would insure that my warranty was unaffected.
The biggest attraction for me of the SD method was that I couldn't screw it up. If the install goes wrong, just pull the SD card out and start again. I'm several thousands of miles away from my nearest B&N, so getting any sort of warantee support is out of the question.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote