View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thumbs up CHILD'S PIANO PLAY - Teach your child to play piano

Have you ever wanted to teach your child how to play piano? Have you experienced that teaching piano becomes boring task for your child and gets you frustrated?

I am a father myself of two wonderful daughters who are eager to play daddy's piano. As I was looking for a piano teacher for them, I realised how busy they are and all piano teachers were already fully booked. I had to wait over a year to get my daughters into piano lessons.

As I play piano myself and am fully qualified parent I suppose, I decided to write a tutorial for parents which will show you how you can teach your child to play piano in a whole new way... by child's play.

Don't let your child fall a sleep in boredom, make the piano learning experience a fun and cheerful experience in which both you and your child get involved in different play's and games. Before you know it, your child will know names of notes and their location on piano in no time.

For the convenience of this community, in addition to original PDF book I have also included EPUB and MOBI formatted books into the package.

Have a look in more detail:

http://www.arturgajewski.com/piano
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote