View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #11
mhikl
Enthusiast
mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod touch
It's a conundrum, theducks. Did as you instructed and no luck. The image and a trial line (The End) at the end of my practice epub refuse to centre. My headings do centre, however.

Tomorrow I will try another practice book from start to finish: TextEdit-.xhtml-epub all with: Title page with Heading, image and author name; a couple of chapters with Headings and a few lines of pain text; the final chapter finishing with "The End" and centred.

I like a good challenge but this is a little frustrating and I may just be making some simple wrong move I can't deduce. Clear head and a new project may work out. We'll see.

I appreciate your help. (This is the best forum I have come across with members who take the time and patience to help.)

Namaste,
mhikl
mhikl is offline   Reply With Quote