Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #207
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
More nice reviews for Boomerang

Here are a couple of the latest reviews for Boomerang that have shown up on Amazon UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars, 29 Nov 2010
By
willie wit (................... - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)

Do without one thing today that costs 69p - a newspaper , a bar of chocolate , crisps ...and buy this book . You will remember this story, its great !
:0)
( or buy the chocolate and eat it while reading the book )

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov 2010
By
Mr. A. Neil - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyable book. It's a twisty tounge in cheek spy thriller mixed in with a bit of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World". I would say the writing style is more like the early Ben Elton novels than Douglas Adams. Highly recommended (& well formatted for the Kindle).

69p in the UK means just $0.89 on Amazon or Barnes and Noble here in the USofA.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote