View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfad View Post
new Android device-JR7 from Join Technology Limited will meet all your requirement, 150USD for samples! contact at [email]sale6@jointech.com.hk
Android 1.5 ???????????? You have to be kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
I am waiting for the ExoPC, it should be available in September 2010:
http://www.exopc.com/en/exopc-slate.php
The 16:9 screen may be fine if all you want to do is watch movies but I think it stinks for anything else.

After waiting and waiting for the promised devices that NEVER came to market this year, I finally got a Pandigital Novel. I consider it a good interim stop-gap reader/MID when hacked. Lots of people working on the Novel and new apps/features are showing up fairly regularly. Latest rumor is that the source code is forthcoming. That means that it may only be a short time until it will be possible to load Android 2.2 (it has 2.1 now).

I'll still be looking forward to the new offerings, WHENEVER they appear, but now I can comfortably wait -- even until the 2nd or 3rd generations when the bugs are worked out.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote