View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #12
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Arrow Details for games on SD cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by willanaya View Post
Can I put sudoku and the 5balls game on the same card?
Yes, you can - BUT only one will start: Sony-PRS will look for <Sony Reader><software><autorun.js> and start whatever is written here. You may put both apps onto the card but will have to rename the one folder you do not want to play to "not-software" or s.th. ...
Quote:
What is the minimum size card I can use if I can only put one game per card? -nevermind, bought 2 two GB cards, however...
I developed all my games on a 16MB card.
Quote:
Can I put music on the remaining part of the 2GB or does the card have to be dedicated to the game only?
Yes, you can!
When you "quit" the game all contents that are visible to the PRS will appear in your music/book/... menus. BUT: Playing music or reading books from a card will drain battery power somewhat faster - imho.
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote