View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #37
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
...Whatever the case the OP's original experience varies wildly from my experience, so it's likely both his and my information is highly anecdotal.
It's not my experience.
Just what the technical support told me.
I never claimed this to be statistically correct or anything like that.
Only wanted to share the statement.

BTW. Another technician, when finally sending in my Nokia Lumia 920 for repair, stated the same: "We have lots of problems with Samsung".
But who knows:
Might have been a batch of "Monday units"?
Maybe lots of the returns aren't for quality issues but simple loss of interest? Maybe Apple fanboys get well informed in the Apple store and then buy where it's cheapest? Whereas maybe lots of Samsung/Android phones had been bought without previous testing and simply didn't match up to unrealistic expectations?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote