View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #68
Marcela K
Marcela K began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
You should describe your problem more precisely: What does it mean that you can't access other websites? You type in the URL and after clicking on "OK" the website doesn't load or what?

On Wikipedia: Did you try first tapping with the stylus on the search field and then on the keyboard icon in the lower right corner and tapping on some letters on the appearing on-screen-keyboard?

Which version of firmware are you using? When did you buy your device?

EDIT: Maybe you can take a video of your M92's wrong behavior?
Thanks, funny enough it has finally started working after resetting the router (mind: i had done that before x times, but apparently the upgrade to the newest firmware INCLUDING the re-setting of the router did the job with the connectivity-issue i had, described by someone else in this forum) and deleting all cookies. the problem had been manyfold: when entering websites they just did not load - nothing happened at all. and the keyboard also did not show up when clicking on the sign, so i could not use the search-function (or any other function) within websites. and yes, i had calibrated the pen! so, while i know now what was the problem that the device was not connecting to the w-lan in the beginning, i don't know what solved the problem with the websites not loading and the keyboard not showing up. But: thanks again for your quick reply!
Marcela K is offline   Reply With Quote