View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I've had the surprise pop-up a few times, I don't think there is anything left in that list I want.

I bought 2 books from this sale the first day, then browsed some more yesterday and bought 3 more. I'm weak. But an audiobook for the price of a fancy coffee is hard to resist.
I never saw me as an audiobook person but I am! I have to have a good narrator though. Lorelei King who does the Plum books amazes me with her talent. I read the books first and now listening to series in audio. I picked up a total 4 audio books in this sale and used my free credit for another. My ebook reading is seriously suffering at the moment.