View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Kindle Word games for Fire?

I picked up a Kindle Touch (e-ink) for my son and downloaded many of the free word type games for it.

I love these a lot but sadly they aren't playable on the Fire, nor is there versions for the Fire.

Any idea if there are similar type games on the Android Market?

The Kindle Games I really like are:
Shuffled Row
(Edit) Every Word
Every Word Crossings
Jigsaw Words Vol 1 and 2
Every Word
(EDIT) Forgot to include : Thread Words

Last edited by salsaguy; 02-18-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added two game names
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote