View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Oh, I sure hope it doesn't come to that! I'm not prepared to try that unless all else fails. It would be a shame to go to all that trouble of starting over again and then finding it still didn't help. I've got satellite internet, it takes a while to get all the libraries sync'd.

Or...does a factory reset wipe all your stuff off the Vox, or does it just uninstall the apps?

Edited to add:

Oh, never mind, I found this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...+factory+reset

Last edited by 49Kat; 11-26-2011 at 03:26 PM.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote