View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Sorry, perhaps I'm just blind (or dense), but this leaves me with the "Values" field where I can specify the permitted valued but have no obvious way to make Calibre use one of these by default for new entries.

To give you a real world example I am using a "language" column with the values of "English,French,German". Just about 90% of my books will be in English, so Calibre should automatically use "English" for any new book.

Last edited by rogue_librarian; 05-18-2011 at 04:26 PM.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote