View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Thanks, very helpful opinions. I've been a Sony die-hard all these years, but just absolutely love the lighted screen (in fact, I've been reading a lot on my Nook Color lately, just for that reason although it's a battery hog and heavy).

I also have an underlying love for supporting the underdog, but not at the expense of usability. I'm pretty far down on the Paperwhite list due to my indecision, so I guess I'll check out actual user reviews on both readers before I make my final choice.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote