View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #304
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenschunk View Post
It's been a month since the conversion, and Sony is still missing 4 of the books (3%) in my library. I'm not impressed.
I've watched Sony almost daily for the past month and in the past two weeks they've actually slightly reduced the number of books available. If I had to guess the reason why I'd probably say that some of their conversions to epub were found (probably by customers) to be flawed so they've taken them off the shelf to be redone. Perhaps the last 3 or 4% of their books were ones that they were having problems with the conversion. We can only hope that they fix these soon and finally move on.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote