View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The extended driver does a couple of things that unchecking "Enable kobo advanced features". The last option on the configuration dialog is one of them.

Please, check your grammar (and I'll check my English courses too, just in case). Do you really understand what you've written?

Just for the sake of learning. Did you want to say that the "Enable kobo advanced features" option does some other things in addition to enabling automatic "kepubization" of uploaded epubs? In this case, which are those extra things?

Or, on the other hand, did you want to say that the Extended driver does other things in addition to "kepubization", when using its other available options, like the last one about "Full book page numbers"? (I think this option is what you really wanted to say but I'm not sure).

I've often wondered why "full book page numbers" is inside jgoguen's plugin. I mean it seems more naturally suited for your own Kobo Utilities plugin, as it's not something that should be "updated", "reset" or "synchronized" on every device connection to Calibre...

Merry Christmas

Last edited by arspr; 12-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote