Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #88
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
Lisa at MobileTechReview has her review posted. She was only able to get 5.5 hours of run time in her tests. Much shorter than the iPad mini and Fire HD 8.9 according to her.

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tabl...axy-Note-8.htm
Just read it and with a 4600mah battery it'll last all day just like my note 2 the battery life is excellent. The 5.5 hours run time according to that review is for continuous video playing she doesn't quote battery life under normal usage conditions. I would consider myself a heavy phone user if I'm honest and I took my phone off charge this morning at 0900hrs and as I type it's 0211hrs and my note 2 is still at 7% which is over 17hrs since the charger was unplugged. Hope this helps!
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote