Thread: ATT uVerse
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
ATT uVerse

I just got ATT uVerse and love it--except it apparently doesn't like Calibre
I have a Nexus 7 and a (new) HTC One X+ phone. The Nexus used to be able to connect to Calibre but won't anymore. The phone I got after my uVerse so can't say for sure.
I would always connect at http://192.168.1.75.8080/opds. Do I need to change it to something else? My internet connection is the only thing that has changed so I would think that somehow that is the problem.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote