View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #35
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's a completely unrealistic price. Do you really place such a low value on books?
Unrealistic in your mind, not in mine... 50 year old books. Books that have already made their money in hardcover, made MORE money in paperback, then slowly faded away. Author's dead, books are of interested to a pretty small group that read some of them years ago, and now they've been resurrected in e-book form to make EVEN MORE money.

So, YEAH, I figure they're worth about $2.99 each. Publisher wants more, fine. They'll sell 'em to someone else, 'cause I can find a LOT of fine books to read that DO fit into the $0.99, $1.99, $2.99 range.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote