View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundog View Post
As I said, my current plan is create and upload a file that meets the minimum 1000px requirement, but the question remains about the ratio. Amazon recommends a ratio of 1.6, which I'm assuming is to make a good looking website image, but that will not result in a full screen embedded image. Given the apparent new need to choose, is your advice to not worry about the embedded image filling the screen and go with the 1.6 ratio, or do you plan to continue to submit covers at the 1.33 ratio (whether 600x800 or larger)?
I would do 1024 lines as your minimum. That's a more useful resolution then 1000.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote