View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #13
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
the kobo app store is quite limited, but most apps can be found via google

poweramp I have just looked and that is available from their site to download

the only apps I have had issues with are google ones, but I think this is because the Vox doesn't support the proper android market, there are topics on here for making it compatible, as far as I know this turns it into a standard tablet

dont browse much on it, but I find the built in browser fine, just wish it didnt default to mobile sites

www.getjar.com is the built in app store (its an app that opens that web page), I also have the Amazon app store installed
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote