View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoadammit View Post
I bought a vox for myself, my mom, brother, and daughter. We all love our vox's and haven't had any problems with any of the 4 we own...Like any new electronic, it took acouple days to get used to it and figure it all out, but we LOVE ours!!!
Similar story here. I bought a Vox for my girlfriend's birthday in November, and she bought one for me for Christmas. She did it in self-defence so I would stop asking to borrow hers!
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote