Thread: Request Internal SDcard unmounted
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Deepdiver
Deepdiver began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge and Nook
Unhappy Internal SDcard unmounted

I searched the threads for my problem and found an exact match. However, it was in the old section of the forum and I could never find any solutions or resolution suggestions. Here is the old thread posted by "mldsibio" on 12/10/2010. Any fresh ideas?

internal sdcard unmounted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I booted and got a notification that the sdcard was removed. This is the internal storage card, not an external one. The file explorer and library all show empty, whereas these had quite a number of files.
I have rebooted several times, and do not see any option to remount the card (unmount option is grayed out)
Any tips or similar experiances?
Thanks in advance

--------------------------
A later post to the same thread stated that the internal storage showed 15.1/15.2mb available which is exactly what mine is now showing. It will not mount when connected to a PC using a USB cord, it gives the option but never does anything when you press "mount".

I was amazed that mldisibio had the exact same problem but was bummed when there were no solutions. Any help would be very appreciated, I love my PE
Deepdiver is offline   Reply With Quote