View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #32
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn1 View Post
Read the post. She received 2 gift cards. It is exhausting trying to explain anything to you people. Carry on.
I thought you were done with this.

Your basic complaint is that your mother figured out how much you intended to spend. Which it is literally impossible for her to not figure out if she ever actually used the gift certificate. Or perhaps it's that you didn't get something for free.

I've worked in retail my entire adult life. Most of it at management levels and above. I currently work in the corporate office of a retail chain that is part of a national franchise that everyone would recognize. My employer is one of the franchisees the national office studies to develop their best practices guidelines for other dealers, because we're good at what we do.

And I gotta say, based on 30+ years experience in retail, you're the sort of customer that most retailers sincerely hope will simply go away and not come back. Interacting with you is frustrating and irritating, because you are never happy with anything. And you expect Kobo to lose money for the privilige of your business. You're simply not worth the trouble. The old adage is that 80% of your problems are caused by 20% of your customers, and if you get rid of that 20%, you'll double your profits. You're part of the 20%.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote