View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:41 AM   #3
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I can't answer your specific question, but I can tell you this:

Using as your screen name the title of THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE is either an act of ultimate self-effacement that would make the Dalai Lama proud, or a desperate plea for attention.

I know...people talk about PLAN NINE FROM OUTER SPACE as the worst movie ever made, but they obviously have never seen MANOS! In comparison, PLAN NINE is CITIZEN KANE. It is RAGING BULL. It is GONE WITH THE WIND next to MANOS!

You are ill, my friend. Seek help.

P.S.: I love your avatar! What is it? A bit from a Tom Swift cover? Please tell!
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote