View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #3
alanine
Connoisseur
alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad v2
This is terrific, I'll definitely give it a try. Thank you very much, and I'm looking forward to its inclusion in the next major system update.

While I'm on the topic, I wonder if it'll useful to add a zoom icon specific for viewing 2 column PDFs, which currently is still too cramped to be viewed in full screen.

The zoom will work like this. Pushing the icon will zoom to the top left quarter of the current view, and then page turn will make it go through bottom left, then top right and bottom right, before contiuing with next page's top left. Pushing the icon again will restore the zoom level before it's pushed. If we want another sequence from left to right then top to bottom, we can make another icon. Basically the first will be |/|, the second will be Z.

Hope this will make ipdf more suitable to view technical papers, as the current zoom and pan function are not convenient enough. Also, I find the max zoom level a bit limiting, is there a way to zoom even more that what's currently allowed? technically feasible?

Last edited by alanine; 10-16-2007 at 02:42 PM.
alanine is offline   Reply With Quote