View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #64
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
And yet not a single one of those options is the one I mentioned. I know what's in the build recipe for HaikuPorts. I've studied it extensively. That's how I know they're deleting the launch script altogether. Without replacing its functionality with something else.

And it's nothing to do with tkinter. There is no HaikuPorts package for tkinter. I expected that to fail. And I mentioned the hunspell test would likely fail (because they've created no link from libhunspell.so to their versioned system libhunspell-1.7.so). The tragic failure there is the plugin framework not being able to perform the libsigilgumbo test for some reason.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote