View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 05:12 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I have a list of exactly 25 books that I want to read next year. I had a list of 24 this year and I read 20 of them. Mind you, I will have read more than 100 total by year end, but still not all from that original list of 24.
I tend to have categories that are important to me and not specific books. Still, there are a few exceptions; I'll give this some thought, perhaps coming up with a very short list of high priority books. It would fit in with my pre-20th century novel challenge; there are some doorstops that I've been planning to read or reread for years. Not forgetting Clarissa!

And... while I've expressed an intention to carry forward with most of my challenges, that makes them less of a challenge! So, as a challenge that would truly challenge me and reap rewards, I'm contemplating a poem-a-day challenge. But I'm also afraid that I'd be overcommitting; poetry is hard. There's no point to knocking off a poem in the five minutes before I go to bed. Well, maybe there's a point, but it's not the point.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote