View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
how to disable autorun of ebooklibrary ?

i installed sony's ebooklibrary software v. 3 today. now every time i plug in my 600 the software starts automatically. since i don't use it i don't want this. i thought i saw a post explaining how to disable the software autorun but when i searched for it i only found posts about disabling autorun in windows registry for all usb devices (not what i'm looking for). anybody know what thread i'm talking about (or did i dream that) ? is it possible to disable that somehow so the ebl will run only if i launch it manually ? should i go back to the previous version ?

in the interest of clarity / completeness : i installed v 3 because windows started having trouble seeing the 600 when i plugged in the usb cable, so i was hoping that the ebl software contained a driver which might help (i know it's a standard windows driver. but when you are having mysterious usb device troubles, re-installing a driver can sometimes help). also i wanted to update the firmware, and according to sony's support page the ebl update was required for that. it does seem to be more reliably recognised when i plug it in since i've updated, although it continues to frequently lose the connection after a few minutes even during communication, which is really annoying.

thanks in advance for any advice.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote