View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #113
i♥cabbages
Leafy greens connoisseur
i♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmos

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
I got the memory issue with script 2, but then I uninstalled/deregistered K4PC and then reinstalled/reregistered and both versions 2 and 3 open the K4PC exe andf show the books correctly but when I pick a book I get "failed to determine book path"; I tried both opening or just selecting it and closing K4PC and result is the same

I have XP Home Edition 2002 SP 3
Hmm. You are running unswindle with K4PC *closed*, yes? The unswindle script then launches K4PC for you. You do the need to open the book in question (not just highlight it). If that doesn't immediately help, could you try running it a few times, just to make sure it isn't some intermittent condition I'm not handling properly?
i♥cabbages is offline   Reply With Quote