View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 06:05 AM   #161
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Stupid question, but who knows: the frontlight has to be on for this do to anything .

Stupid question n°2: Does the file actually exist?
- Yes. Full frontlight (100%).
(I set "ftrontlight" before starting the Koreader to 100% before starting the command line).

- Yes. "Color" file is in folder "lm3630a_led"
(When I look through the file manager "koreader", so I see "Color in folder lm3630a_led", but through the file manager through Linux I see the frontlight as an empty folder.)

I just noticed that when I click on the "backlight" folder so it redirection me to another folder, is it normal?

-Here I am at the "backlight" folder level:
Spoiler:

- After clicking on "backlight" the path changes, but the file "color" is present.
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------

But how I write, it is not urgent and that for now I can not set / use the warm light - It is not serious for my .
For me it was especially important to correct the correct screen settings, what you helped me (NiLuJe) to solve in another article on this web_site. The rest is secondary for now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_chem_1.png
Views:	470
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	173658   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_chem_2.png
Views:	468
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	173659  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 09-23-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote