View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 02:02 PM   #151
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Without knowing more context about your use-cases
It was a loop of "render, screenshot, clear". I'm going to be traveling for a week so I loaded my reader with 10'000 flashcards yesterday. And for some reason it was easier to do it that way than add proper text mode support to my FlashCard addon, which still only does images, for now. I'm working on it... re-implementing it as not-a-shellscript ... and it's going well, just not ready-by-tomorrow well.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote