View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 03:36 AM   #19
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I'm reading the latest Jane Hawk book by Dean Koontz (half-way through and about bored stiff). Little things stand out. Like Koontz referring to the "Texas Highway Patrol officers." In California it would be "highway patrolmen" but in Texas they use the term "state troopers." I don't know why, but it grates on me. At the most, the Jane Hawk series should have been a trilogy. The last two books mostly have the feeling of being "filler" to get to number 5, which I'm guessing (hoping) will be better.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote