View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 11:20 PM   #9
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Can't wait!

Thanks for hunting down the bug and the quick fix.

//snip!//

This is also why I like discussing different workflows. We all have weird little quirks or ways we use the program that wasn't originally intended.

But it's how we all get better at making books and make Sigil better overall.

//snip!//
Oh, yeah, I'm with you all the way on that! That's the main reason I come here almost daily, is because I'm constantly open to reading how others make their work look better, or how to get along better with Sigil. But I'm always fearful of running afoul of a mod who might purse their lips and politely inform me that I've strayed outside the bounds of the topic. I'm a visitor here, so I try to always remove my shoes before entering.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote