View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDae View Post
One way to find merchants from Germany is to use idealo but most don't ship outside Germany. I pmed you one that did.

Another thing to consider on Touch HD 2 vs Inkpad 3 is that the HD 2 does not have the capacitive touchscreen, opting for infrared instead, which is going to make it have slightly whiter display and possible clearer too. Also, infrared touchscreen works with zero pressure which is nice. It does make the display more recessed though, but it does not bother me.

For me, that, much cheaper price and more pocketable size made me choose the smaller one. I could definately have use for larger screen estate too, though.
Try https://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/products which was listed in our wiki. PocketBook.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote