View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:20 PM   #4
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by khris210 View Post
I'm trying to resuscitate my old Nook, using Calibre. Obviously my account with B&N no longer exists, and I have 2 Samples and 2 Lendable books on the Nook, none of which appear on the Calibri GUI, although all the other (ePub files) books do. I should like to delete the samples. The Lendable books are readable on the Nook, but not on Calibri. None of the above appear on Windows Explorer either, although the rest of the books (ePub files) do. So, how do I delete the Samples and transfer/convert the Lendable books so that they are on Calibre? All help appreciated. (We also have a Kindle,similar vintage, but that's for another day!
Back when you were using your Nook Simple Touch, did you sideload any books onto the micro SD card. If you did, you can connect Nook to PC with USB and not use calibre. The books on the micro SD will show up as a new drive in Windows Explorer, and you can copy them to the PC desktop. If no books show up on the new drive, they are in the innards of the Nook, not on the Micro SD, and are probably not obtainable.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote