View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #11
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
I have not found any lighting variations. The screen on my 32gig wifi/3g is the most even I have ever had. No cones either.

The back is slippery but the rubber side helps. That said the cover on mine fits and holds beautifully and gives a very comfortable yet think hold.

I have not compared graphics on the screen but the text looks sharp and clear. That may be a per unit variation. Then again, I don't think that any e-reader has approached the limit of optimal sharpness and contrast.

Great reader so far (fingers crossed).
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote