Thread: Ebookwise 1150
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolmicro View Post
@ Nick

For Philippe Rigaux, it created, then, with Jean-Marc, Ebookslib.com. Try pri[at]ebookslib.com

It is me which had safeguarded, on a purely personal basis, part of the ebooks of EbooksFrance, and I put them on line when EbooksFrance disappeared.
très bon! je suis heureux vous pouvais sauver ces ebooks!

Quote:
For the blank pages, see my another message...

Thank you for the explanations concerning the 64Mb and SM cards..

For the dictionaries, I have the sources of all our dictionaries: see my another message.
I see; we did already convert Dico_AcaFr8sc.prc (dictionnaire_academie_francaise_1835.html) and DicoFr.prc to .html using MobiHuff.py. However, your source (html?) would be better! ZP you following this...
Quote:
The problem is of knowing how the IMP dictionaries are built, how the indexing is made, etc
I have not figured this one out yet. I have the free EBW1150 dictionary and will be analyzing it more using my reverse-engineering tool (imp_dump.pl) as well as the new ConvertIMP editor/converter. I cannot make any other dictionary (and I have many of them from different sources) be used with the lookup feature of the EBW1150. Another brick in the wall to tear down....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote