View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
hmmm, it only blurs the lines you have already Read. i think this is the best way to do this actually.

a dotted line on the page would be a whole lot more distracting than a faded sentence. and a marker on the side would be easy to miss and make you read the line twice.
I think it seems to be a good functionality. I tried to read a pdf on the Cybook and it does not show at all were you should continue to read so it was very slow reading since it was so hard to find the place.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote