View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM   #45
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Ooooh! Opinion alert!!!

I wouldn't know/care, but apparently it is considered a classic, by the majority of people, so unless you mean to say that your opinions are obligatory and binding upon all literary minds of the century, I would offer you the friendly advice: quit while you are only somewhat behind.
Well, I don't find anything redeeming about a book about pedophilia. With that said, unless there's something else to say pertaining to the new guidelines, that's it for this awful book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote