View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
In regard to the prohibition of anything sexually explicit, if the main issue is authors wanting to advertise erotica, maybe there can be another opt in area similar to P&R which would be adults only?
This would be an option, if there was sufficient demand. I am afraid though most authors wouldn't be interested in promoting their works in an opt-in, closed section with a strictly limited audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Does the sexual content rule apply to older PD books like Fanny Hill or just to newer book titles that would be in the bargain/deal forums? And is it retroactive in some way? I'd hate to be getting yelled at for example for something that wasn't a stated rule (that I was aware of) til the 3rd of this month. Certainly there are a few PD books that do have some sexual content (the aformentioned Fanny Hill, Lady Chatterly, etc).
Fair question. Discussing literary classics is excluded from the rule when those classics could also be taught in school. Posting sexually explicit content doesn't fall under the exception.

It is retroactive in a way that in the next days we'll be going through some problematic threads, in particular in the self-promo section.

Help is always appreciated - feel free to report a post or thread if you think it should have a second look.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote