View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #56
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
- Even Javascript requires a dom parser of some sort. Since javascript is typically embedded inside web pages, this is typically provided for it, not inherent. Something must create the dom it is wrapped around.
I didn't know this. Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
- BS4 is embeddable quite easily and will probably become part of the python 3 future of Sigil. Also embeddable quite easily is html5lib. Under python 3 built-in dom and xpath routines are quite powerful and fully unicode aware.
BS3 is easily embeddable in a plugin, because it's a single Python file, but BS4 installs a folder. Is there any Python tool that'll "flatten" that folder into a single Python file or will I need to change the Import statement after copying the complete BS4 folder into the folder of the plugin?
(The default Import statement didn't work when I copied the whole BS4 folder into the plugin folder.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote